Calling all high school Audio/Visual clubs, video production and graphic design students, Associated Student Body clubs, visual and performing arts classes, or any other high school student(s) with a creative eye and an interest in disaster preparedness:
Do you have what it takes to make the BEST tsunami preparedness PSA video in the region?!
Make a splash this Tsunami Preparedness Week and help your family, friends and neighbors know what to do!
🌊 🌊 🌊
Here are the rules:
- The video should be between 30 to 60 seconds long.
- The video should accurately demonstrate what to do before, during and after a tsunami, show the importance of disaster preparedness, and mention ReadySanDiego.org.
- The video can be live, animated, use graphics and/or stop-motion.
- Be creative and have FUN!
How to submit the video:
- The video can be uploaded to YouTube and Vimeo.
- The video link should be sent by email, with the subject “Tsunami Preparedness PSA”, to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 22, 2019. Video .mp4 files sent via WeTransfer will also be accepted.
- Submissions should include phone and email contact information, and the name(s) and grade level(s) of each student on the team